Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $280.38 million.
Ollie’s currently estimates the following results for the 53-week fiscal year ending February 3, 2018:
- Total net sales of $1,025 million to $1,035 million;
- Comparable store sales growth of 1.0% to 2.0%;
- The opening of 33 to 35 new stores and no planned closures;
- Operating income of $121.5 million to $124.0 million;
- Net income of $73.0 million to $74.5 million;
- Net income per diluted share of $1.12 to $1.15;
- Estimated weighted diluted average shares outstanding of 64.7 million; and
- Capital expenditures of $18 million to $20 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) click here.