GMS Inc. (GMS) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
GMS Inc. (NYSE: GMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $562.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.02 million.
Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Highlights Compared to Third Quarter Fiscal 2016
- Net sales increased 33.8% to $562.5 million; base business net sales increased 15.5%
- Wallboard unit volume grew 30.5% to 842 million square feet
- Net income increased to $8.2 million, or $0.20 per share, compared to a net loss of ($2.2) million, or ($0.07) per share
- Adjusted EBITDA margin improved 110 basis points to 7.2% as a percentage of net sales
- Net debt to Adjusted EBITDA declined from 4.5x to 3.1x
- Entered Indiana market through acquisition of Interior Products Supply
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GMS Inc. (GMS) click here.