Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.4 million, versus $77.5 million reported last year.
Comtech Telecom sees FY2017 revenue of $600 million.
- GAAP diluted EPS goal of approximately $0.30.
- Adjusted EBITDA goal of approximately $70.0 million.
- Total annual amortization of intangibles is expected to range from $22.0 million to $24.0 million.
- Total depreciation expense is expected to range from $16.0 million to $18.0 million.
- Total amortization of stock-based compensation is expected to be approximately $5.0 million.
- Interest expense is expected to reflect a rate (including amortization of deferred financing costs) of 5.0% to 6.0%.
- The Company's effective income tax rate (excluding discrete tax items in fiscal 2017) is expected to approximate 33.0%.
- Based on the anticipated timing of shipments and performance related to orders currently in backlog as well as expected orders, the Company anticipates its financial performance to be heavily weighted toward the second half of fiscal 2017 with fourth quarter net sales, operating income and Adjusted EBITDA expected to be the peak quarter, by far. As a result, the Company expects to report an operating loss in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 with each of the subsequent fiscal 2017 quarters being profitable.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) click here.