Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Maintains FY Guidance
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.65 million.
Fiscal 2016 Outlook and Long-Term Financial Targets
The Company reaffirmed its fiscal 2016 outlook as follows:
- Net sales in the range of $370.0 million to $380.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $40.0 million to $42.5 million
- GAAP EPS in the range of $0.66 to $0.70 per diluted share
- Capital expenditures of $24.0 to $25.0 million1
The Company updated its fiscal 2016 retail store openings:
- The Company now expects to open a total of seven new retail stores, adding 75,000 to 85,000 additional selling square footage
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) click here.