Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS and Offers FY16 Outlook
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $385 million versus the consensus estimate of $383.08 million.
As described below, the Company is confirming certain financial guidance. For the full year 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Overall revenue growth in 2016 in the range of 8-10%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2016 in the range of 13-14%
- Adjusted net income growth in 2016 in the range of 15-17%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 18-20%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 61.5 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.