Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Fy16 Guidance
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.37, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $140.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.21 million.
- Net sales in the range of $370.0 million to $380.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA1 in the range of $40.0 million to $42.5 million
- GAAP EPS in the range of $0.66 to $0.70 per diluted share
- Capital expenditures of $24.0 to $25.0 million2
- Four to five new retail store openings, adding 45,000 to 55,000 additional selling square footage
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) click here.