Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $372 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.34 million.
As described below, the Company is providing certain financial guidance. For the full year 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Overall revenue growth in 2016 in the range of 8-10%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2016 in the range of 13-14%
- Adjusted net income growth in 2016 in the range of 15-17%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 18-20%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 62 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.