Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.61 million.
As described below, the Company is confirming and updating certain financial guidance. For the full year 2015, the Company currently expects:
- Overall revenue growth in 2015 in the range of 7-9%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2015 in the range of 14-16%
- Adjusted net income growth in 2015 in the range of 16-17%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 25-26%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 62.5 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.