Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Regional Banks SNV and WTNY to 'Buy'
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Wunderlich Securities upgrades Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) (PT $3.50) and Whitney Holding (Nasdaq: WTNY) (PT $10) from Hold to Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- TD Securities Upgrades Mercer International (MERC) to Hold
- eHealth (EHTH) Rallies Post Earnings But BofA/Merrill Lynch is Cautious and Downwgrades to Underperform