Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Regional Banks SNV and WTNY to 'Buy'
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Wunderlich Securities upgrades Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) (PT $3.50) and Whitney Holding (Nasdaq: WTNY) (PT $10) from Hold to Buy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- Avondale Partners Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Market Outperform
- Raymond James Upgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!