Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Regional Banks SNV and WTNY to 'Buy'
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/23: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (CREE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
Wunderlich Securities upgrades Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) (PT $3.50) and Whitney Holding (Nasdaq: WTNY) (PT $10) from Hold to Buy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Lennox International (LII) to Buy
- TD Securities Upgrades Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) to Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades E*TRADE (ETFC) to Outperform Ahead of Q1 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!