Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Regional Banks SNV and WTNY to 'Buy'
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- Emerson Electric (EMR) Plans to Spin Network Power Unit; Will Explore Other Options
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to Sell Heritage Royalty LP in $3.3B Deal
Wunderlich Securities upgrades Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) (PT $3.50) and Whitney Holding (Nasdaq: WTNY) (PT $10) from Hold to Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) to Overweight
- Sterne Agee CRT Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Buy; Bear Thesis Crowded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!