Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Emerge Energy Services LP closed at $13.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- MEDNAX (MD) Sell Rating Removed at Off Wall Street - Bloomberg
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform