Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Agree Realty (ADC) to Buy
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Agree Realty closed at $29.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Armstrong World Industries (AWI) to Neutral
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Target Lifted to $150 at Credit Suisse on 'Very Strong' Q4
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) PT Raised on BofA/Merrill Lynch on ex-US Translarna Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!