Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Agree Realty (ADC) to Buy
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Agree Realty closed at $29.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Upgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Buy
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) to Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $350 at Jefferies; Maintains 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!