Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Agree Realty (ADC) to Buy
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Agree Realty closed at $29.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Overweight
- TD Securities Upgrades Mercer International (MERC) to Hold