Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Agree Realty (ADC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Agree Realty closed at $29.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades E*TRADE (ETFC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Lululemon Athletica (LULU) in Early Stage on Inflection; JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!