Wolfe Research Upgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Outperform
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wolfe Research earlier upgraded PPL Corp (NYSE: PPL) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of PPL Corp closed at $33.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- Macquarie Upgrades Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!