William Blair Upgrades Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair upgraded Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Zumiez, Inc. closed at $18.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral