Wells Fargo Upgrades IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) to Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $58.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- About.com Launches Lifewire
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Raymond James Upgrades First Majestic Silver (AG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!