Wells Fargo Upgrades IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) to Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $58.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC (IAC): Top Idea for 2017 - Aegis
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Pentair (PNR) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!