Wachovia upgrades Eagle Rock Energy Partners, LP (EROC) to Outperform
- Wall Street pares gains after weak manufacturing data
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Wachovia upgrades Eagle Rock Energy Partners, LP (Nasdaq: EROC) from Market Perform to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Conn's Inc. (CONN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Fitbit's (FIT) Valuation 'Too Compelling to Ignore', Says Barclays; Analyst Upgrades Stock to Overweight
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Cuts Joy Global (JOY) to Underperform, Slashes EPS Estimates on Demand Weakness, RMB Devaluation (CMI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!