Wachovia upgrades Eagle Rock Energy Partners, LP (EROC) to Outperform
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Wachovia upgrades Eagle Rock Energy Partners, LP (Nasdaq: EROC) from Market Perform to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Waste Management (WM) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Boyd Gaming (BYD) to Neutral
- Cadence Designs (CDNS) PT Raised to $22 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!