Vertical Group Upgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vertical Group upgraded Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Westlake Chemical closed at $52.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal® Building Products Reveals 2017 Exterior Color Palette of the Year
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!