Vertical Group Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vertical Group upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $98.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform