Vertical Group Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vertical Group upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $98.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Ratings Affirmed by Moody's; Outlook Remains Stable
- Wedbush Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy