UPDATE: (Correction) Citi Upgrades Coca-Cola FEMSA (KOF) to Neutral
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 11:01 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline and body to indicate Coca-Cola FEMSA upgraded, not Capital One.)
Citi upgraded Coca-Cola FEMSA (NYSE: KOF) from Sell to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) IPO Opens Up 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!