UPDATE: (Correction) Citi Upgrades Coca-Cola FEMSA (KOF) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 11:01 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline and body to indicate Coca-Cola FEMSA upgraded, not Capital One.)
Citi upgraded Coca-Cola FEMSA (NYSE: KOF) from Sell to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline (VVV) Prices 30M Share IPO at $22/Share, at Upper End of Range (ASH)
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Prices 7M Stock Offering at $14.65/Share
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!