UPDATE: (Correction) Citi Upgrades Coca-Cola FEMSA (KOF) to Neutral
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 11:01 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline and body to indicate Coca-Cola FEMSA upgraded, not Capital One.)
Citi upgraded Coca-Cola FEMSA (NYSE: KOF) from Sell to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering