UBS Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Neutral
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $45.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Says International Group to be Integrated into Other Wholesale Banking Business Lines
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!