UBS Upgrades Randgold Resources Ltd. (GOLD) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS upgraded Randgold Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: GOLD) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Randgold Resources Ltd. closed at $101.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy