UBS Upgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Buy
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $31.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight
- FMC Technologies (FTI), Technip Receive Shareholder Approval of Proposed Merger