UBS Upgrades Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) to Neutral; Acquired by Blackstone for $4.50/share
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
UBS upgrades Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) from Sell to Neutral. PT raised from $1.00 to $4.50.
UBS analyst says, "We believe shares will likely trade inline with the acquisition price until deal close; our revised target reflects the take out price rather than underlying fundamentals."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of DYN, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Dynegy Inc. (Dynegy) is a holding company and conducts the business operations through its subsidiaries.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes/Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy; 3G/4G Conversion Opportunity Worth $2 in EPS
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades ITC Holdings (ITC) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!