UBS Upgrades Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) to Neutral; Acquired by Blackstone for $4.50/share
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
UBS upgrades Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) from Sell to Neutral. PT raised from $1.00 to $4.50.
UBS analyst says, "We believe shares will likely trade inline with the acquisition price until deal close; our revised target reflects the take out price rather than underlying fundamentals."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of DYN, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Dynegy Inc. (Dynegy) is a holding company and conducts the business operations through its subsidiaries.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: A.G. Lafley Gives Procter & Gamble (PG) Investors 'New Hope', UBS Upgrades to Buy
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Stellus Capital (SCM) to Buy
- Jefferies Bumps Zumiez (ZUMZ) Numbers Up, But Remains on Sidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!