Tudor Pickering Upgrades Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tudor Pickering upgraded Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Spectra Energy Partners closed at $44.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- KLR Group Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!