Tudor Pickering Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tudor Pickering upgraded HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of HollyFrontier closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hampton Financial Corporation: New Directors
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Hold