Telsey Upgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Telsey upgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!