Telsey Upgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Outperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Telsey upgraded Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $61.00.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $53.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Lifts PT on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to $68; Likes Ad Campaign, Delivery Prospects
- Argus Upgrades Cracker Barrel (CBRL) to Buy
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity