Susquehanna Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Positive
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna upgraded Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $148.00.
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $121.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy