Susquehanna Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Positive
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Antero Resources closed at $26.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy