Susquehanna Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Positive
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna upgraded Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $190.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts closed at $142.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy