Susquehanna Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Positive
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna upgraded Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $190.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts closed at $142.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- William Blair Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!