SunTrust Upgrades WNS Holdings (WNS) to Buy
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded WNS Holdings (NYSE: WNS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of WNS Holdings closed at $29.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Conviction Buy, Says Co Best Positioned In Lodging Universe