SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Buy
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $170.00.
Shares of athenahealth closed at $135.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Orion Marine Group (ORN) to Outperform
- Chardan Capital Markets Upgrades CEVA Inc. (CEVA) to Neutral