SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Buy
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $170.00.
Shares of athenahealth closed at $135.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Carbonite (CARB) to Underperform
- athenahealth and Henry Schein, Inc. Expand Strategic Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!