SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $170.00.
Shares of athenahealth closed at $135.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Strong Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Concur Technologies (CNQR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!