SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Buy
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $170.00.
Shares of athenahealth closed at $135.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades PG&E Corporation (PCG) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Amgen (AMGN) to Buy; Stock Too Cheap
- Blue Nile (NILE) PT Lifted to $35 at RBC Capital on 'Much Better Than Feared' Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!