Stifel Upgrades World Point Terminals (WPT) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded World Point Terminals (NYSE: WPT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of World Point Terminals closed at $14.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral