Stifel Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $141.00.
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $123.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold