Stifel Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Kinder Morgan closed at $20.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat