Stifel Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel upgraded Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Kinder Morgan closed at $20.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trudeau Approves Kinder Morgan's (KMI) Trans Mountain with Conditions - Bloomberg
- Baird Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (CRC) (FMCC) (GPRO) Higher; (ARWR) (CMRE) (EVH) Lower (more...)