Stifel Upgrades Kayne Anderson Energy Development Company (KED) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Kayne Anderson Energy Development Company (NYSE: KED) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Kayne Anderson Energy Development Company closed at $19.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Neutral