Stifel Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel upgraded Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $68.00 (from $60.00).
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $57.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!