Stifel Upgrades Conn's Inc. (CONN) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Conn's Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Conn's Inc. closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- JPMorgan Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Overweight