Stifel Upgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel upgraded Arc Logistics Partners (NYSE: ARCX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Arc Logistics Partners closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy