Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of ProLogis closed at $41.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Sprint (S) to Outperform
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Dollar Tree (DLTR) at Buy
- UBS Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy; Analyst Notes Improving Ad Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!