Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of ProLogis closed at $41.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- Societe Generale Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MakeMyTrip (MMYT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!