Stephens Upgrades Sinclair Broadcasting (SBGI) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens upgraded Sinclair Broadcasting (NASDAQ: SBGI) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of Sinclair Broadcasting closed at $24.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Responds to 'Misleading' News Coverage
- OTR Global Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Positive
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform