Stephens Upgrades Restaurant Brands International (QSR) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stephens upgraded Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $44.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- KLR Group Upgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy