Stephens Upgrades Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) to Overweight
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stephens earlier upgraded Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $27.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho