Stephens Upgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stephens upgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $119.00.
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $100.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Upgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to 'Ba3'; Outlook Revised to Positive
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Argus Upgrades Cracker Barrel (CBRL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!