Standpoint Research Upgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Buy
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Political Unrest Has Stocks Grumpy
Standpoint Research upgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $62.00.
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $48.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Sonic Auto (SAH) to Overweight
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Franklin Electric (FELE) to Buy
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!