Standpoint Research Upgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Standpoint Research upgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $62.00.
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $48.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades McKesson (MCK) Two-Notches to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades eHealth (EHTH) to Neutral
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/29: (COST) (SBH) (PCYC) Upgraded; (STM) (ALL) (ACRX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!