Standpoint Research Upgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Standpoint Research upgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $62.00.
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $48.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral as Trade Duties Help Insulate Market (X) (STLD) (NUE)
- SunTrust Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- GameStop (GME) PT Raised at Piper Jaffray on Strong Q2, Says Outlook May be Coservative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!