Standpoint Research Upgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Standpoint Research upgraded Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch closed at $22.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades eBay (EBAY) to Buy