Societe Generale Upgrades IBM (IBM) to Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Societe Generale upgraded IBM (NYSE: IBM) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of IBM closed at $154.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Softness Should Continue, Reiterating Underperform - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy