Societe Generale Upgrades Halliburton (HAL) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Societe Generale upgraded Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Halliburton closed at $44.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades EastGroup Properties (EGP) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy