Sidoti Upgrades Fred's Inc. (FRED) to Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti earlier upgraded Fred's Inc. (NASDAQ: FRED) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Fred's Inc. closed at $9.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades Sysco (SYY) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Overweight