Sidoti Upgrades Fred's Inc. (FRED) to Buy
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti earlier upgraded Fred's Inc. (NASDAQ: FRED) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Fred's Inc. closed at $9.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!