Sidoti Upgrades Comfort Systems USA (FIX) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sidoti upgraded Comfort Systems USA (NYSE: FIX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of Comfort Systems USA closed at $27.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Macquarie Starts Comfort Systems USA (FIX) at Outperform