Sidoti Upgrades Central Garden & Pet Co. (CENT) to Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti earlier upgraded Central Garden & Pet Co. (NASDAQ: CENT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Shares of Central Garden & Pet Co. closed at $23.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy